- 1SharePoint AD Management Pack
- 2Withdata DB2ToExcel
- 3Joyfax Server
- 4SEO SpyGlass Professional
- 5oXygen XML Editor and XSLT Debugger
- 6Fast Link Checker
- 7Smart OCR SDK
- 810-Strike LANState
- 9Hide IP Easy
- 10Blade API Monitor
- 1Trace a mobile number
- 2TypingMaster QuickPhrase
- 3Softboy.net On Screen Keyboard
- 4English To Hindi Dictionary
- 5TypingMaster 2002
- 6LIVE Dictionary
- 7Super Mario Games Bros
- 8Flash Game Download Tool
- 9VISCOM Video Edit Gold SDK ActiveX
- 1Powered By Phpfox
- 2Make Pictures With Moron Face
- 3Photo Editor Fire Animation
- 4Burning Disk
- 5Proxy Txt List
- 6Status Report Template Powerpoint
- 7How To Image From Wmv
- 8Speed Backup
- 9Avi Hollywood Mobile Movies
- 10Sql Ide Format Edit
- 1Active Directory Manager Ipad
- 2Active Directory Manager Tools
- 3Android Active Directory Manager
- 4Active Directory Reporter Manager
- 5Clear Manager Active Directory
- 6Silverlight Manager Active Directory
- 7Web Portal Manager Active Directory
- 8Active Directory Disabled Users
- 9Active Directory Export Vcard
- 10Active Directory Monitoring
Active Directory Manager
Today, managing active directory is a challenging task for the system administrators as well as the help desk personnel. With this AD management tool, the details of already added users can be easily edited and rights for new users can be added.
|Publisher:||Active Directory Manager||License:||Shareware|
|Version:||12.12.01||Date Added:||18 February, 2013|
|File Size:||4.4 MB||Downloads:||40|
|Systems:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win98, WinXP|
|System requirements:||x86 or x64 Processor, 128 MB RAM, 20 MB|
Using this active directory manager tool, your burden as a system administrator is reduced as you can now add domains in the Windows active directory very easily. The interactive GUI of the software allows you to easily access the Windows registry from the tool’s interface. In fact, using Windows Active Directory interface you could manage AD users, groups, computers, containers and servers. This software also lets you access the Windows registry by few mouse clicks. Using Lepide Active Directory Manager, you can manage user’s mailboxes on the Exchange Server from a centralized location without logging to the server. Lepide Active Directory Manager generates more than 65 customizable reports which hold useful and updated information about users account, group policies objects (GPOs), computer, servers, domain controllers etc. The inbuilt manager within the tool further helps in the creation and editing of AD and WMI queries. You can generate automatic AD reports using customized or default queries as well. This impeccable tool also comes with excellent Remote Shares functionality. As a result, administrator can therefore easily open and access the shell properties of Remote computer’s shares and manage user rights on that share. Another great aspect about this tool is its all new feature that allows user to create bulk users from CSV file and create built -in reports right from the tree of each domain. At the same time, this new updated edition is equipped with advanced & wide-ranging Exchange server functionalities so that administrator can manage your active directory in better manner. Adding to that, this new upgraded version has got the new improved LADM reports console GUI and tool bar. With the help of this tool, you can select multiple Users, Groups and computers and execute various operations such as, add, delete move, enable, disable, unlock, attribute management etc. on them. For more details: www.manageactivedirectory.com
- Lepide Active Directory Management 12.09.01
Lepide Active Directory management and Reporting helps the administrator to manage network- wide Active Directory objects such as OUs, Computers, Users, Groups and Shares from a centralized location.
- Server Management Software 11.12.01
In case you are finding too hard to update computer information connected within a network, then use active directory management tool. This software is designed to run on web servers and manage all of its aspects via a web interface.
- Active Directory Reporting 10.12.01
Looking to generate effective reports on Active Directory (AD) users, group, computers, printers, and contacts, then make use of Active Directory tool like Lepide Active Directory Management and Reporting software.
- Active Directory Report 10.12.01
Take help of Windows Active Directory reporting software and generate real time accurate and Active Directory reports. Using this software, you can also yield security reports including password reports and track user compliance details.
- AD Management Tool 12.12.01
Efficient and easy to use AD management tool that enables administrators to access and manage AD objects from the root structure of the directory service. This tool gives added features to create, modify and delete AD objects and object attributes.
- Active Directory User Management 11. 12. 2001
Updating Active Directory was never that easy with Active Directory user management software! Lepide Active Directory Management and Reporting is one such Active Directory user management software that allows you to modify a variety of User
- Lepide Active Directory Manager 12.11.01
Lepide Active Directory Manager helps the administrator to manage network-wide Active Directory objects such as OUs, Computers, Users, Groups and Shares from a centralized location.
- ASN Active Directory Network Manager 2.0
web based application which helps Administrators to manage the computers in different Domains. Services,Processes,Devices,Shares, Sessions,User rights,drives,environment variables, Bulk move, add to group, remove from group, enable/disable features.
- Softerra Adaxes 2010.1
Softerra Adaxes is an efficient and flexible Active Directory management solution that facilitates, automates and secures Active Directory management, maintenance and administration.
- Active Directory Management 12.12.01
The tool provides functionality like creating/modifying user and group attributes, moving multiple groups to a server or sending messages to multiple users or groups. It works well with Windows server 2000/ 2003, XP and all later versions of Windows.
|Text link code :|
|Hyper link code:|
| Download Now |
File Size: 4.4 MB
- Microsoft adds two-factor authentication to Windows Azure - Register
eWeek Microsoft adds two-factor authentication to Windows Azure Register With Wednesday's announcement, admins...
- Football Manager 2013 is series best-seller, FM2014 to tackle Linux - Joystiq
PCGamesN Football Manager 2013 is series best-seller, FM2014 to tackle Linux Joystiq Soccer coaching sim Football...
- Football Manager 2013 best-selling in series, Linux support confirmed - Digital Spy UK
PCGamesN Football Manager 2013 best-selling in series, Linux support confirmed Digital Spy UK The news was confirmed...
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active leaks - PC Authority
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active leaks PC Authority Want the latest popular software trials and freeware delivered straight...
- Microsoft beefs up Windows Azure with optional multi-factor verification via ... - The Next Web
CloudTimes Microsoft beefs up Windows Azure with optional multi-factor verification via ... The Next Web Microsoft...
- Arch Linux developers warn of update problems - The H
Arch Linux developers warn of update problems The H The Arch Linux developers are warning users of problems they...
- Vivaldi “Flying Squirrel” Linux tablet is making progress (still not ready to ... - Liliputing
Vivaldi “Flying Squirrel” Linux tablet is making progress (still not ready to ... Liliputing It's been more...
- Ubuntu 'superphone' needs a superstrategy - InfoWorld
The VAR Guy Ubuntu 'superphone' needs a superstrategy InfoWorld Ubuntu Touch is a variant of the Linux...
- Lieberman Software Launches First Security-As-A-Service PIM Platform - Dark Reading
Lieberman Software Launches First Security-As-A-Service PIM Platform Dark Reading In response to this market...
- Reality Check: Defining The True Success of Linux - Linux.com (blog)
Reality Check: Defining The True Success of Linux Linux.com (blog) Editor's Note: This is the second article in...