- 1Readerware for Windows
- 2GlassWire Free Firewall
- 34Videosoft iOS Data Recovery
- 4Tipard iPhone Transfer Ultimate
- 5Duplicate Office File Finder Free
- 6CADopia Standard Edition
- 7VyprVPN for Mac
- 8iCleaner Pro
- 9Duplicate Image Remover Free
- 10Simply Calenders
- 2Absolute Uninstaller
- 3Winamp Media Player
- 5Adobe Flash Player
- 6Gom Player
- 7RightNote Freeware
- 9ZoneAlarm Firewall Free
- 10WinZip Mac Edition
- 13Total Commander
- 14AVG AntiVirus FREE
- 1Public Proxy Server List
- 2Image File Type Converter
- 3Android Movie Sites
- 4Photofunia Effect Islamic
- 5Acrobat Flash
- 6Garmin Ontario Back Roads Maps Torrent
- 7Windows Live Screensaver
- 8Online Text Flashing Html Joomla
- 9Lost Outlook Express Email
- 10Coolest Jquery Rotator
distributed object language
The aim of the project is to write an distributed object compiler/interpreter. Object reside on special server and can be accessed in a java/c++ style programming language through a network.
|Version:||1.0||Date Added:||22 July, 2013|
The aim of the project is to write an distributed object compiler/interpreter. Object reside on special server and can be accessed in a java/c++ style programming language through a network. This project is currently being renamed please check http://obj
- Emerald Distributed Programming Language 1.06alpha
This is the Emerald Distributed Programming Language. It's an object-oriented programming language meant for distribution, featuring light-weight object migration.
- Distributed Object Store 1.0
A scalable distributed object store for Java.
- growler distributed object architecture 0.3.10
growler is a C++-based distributed object and event architecture.Its primary application has been in support of interactive, distributed visualization, "concurrent visualization", and computational steering.
- JMS Distributed Object Framework 0.2
[RETIRED] The JMS Distributed Object Framework provides an advanced request/reply framework over JMS, message-driven beans and servlets.
- Atols Scripting Language 1.0
atols stands for Aggregation and Transformation Object Language for Simulations. In atols, objects can change type and shape over time. Applications for atols include video games with complex rules, economic simulations and other simulations.
- Amherst Distributed Reality 0.9.3
A virtual reality (VR) system for the Internet based on a secure distributed object system. ADR has been renamed and moved: please see new site interreality.org.
- BADEL- Bi-Axel Distributed Encodes 1.0
Bi-Axel Distributed Encode Language (BADEL) ornate systems; kernels for BADEL chests, resorts/settlement codes, arguement prompts, nests for FIN/POD, datelines, operating data and nomenclature claims. Requires SuperWikia Alpha Mainframe frameworks.
- redfox: fast light distributed objects 1.0
redFOX is a fast, lightweight distributed object framework with unprecedented ease of use. It brings the productivity benefits of middleware to environments where previous solutions have proven too big or too slow.
- Djarva Language and VM 1.0
Djarva is object language inspired by Ruby and Java languages. Djarva project includes Djarva language, Djarva language to Djarva bytecode compiler and Djarva virtual machine accepting Djarva bytecode.
- ObjekBase 1.0
ObjekBase is a real-time hierarchical distributed object orientated database interface.
|Text link code :|
|Hyper link code:|
| Download Now |