- 1Remo Repair AVI for Mac
- 2eFlip Standard
- 3PDF Stamp
- 4EC Limiter
- 5Aspose.Email for Java
- 6Super Hide IP
- 7Ezy Invoice
- 8SharePoint AD Information Sync
- 9Smart PDF Bookmarks
- 10Advanced RSS2Email Premier
- 1Webuzo for Advanced Guestbook
- 2Trace a mobile number
- 3English To Hindi Dictionary
- 4English to Gujarati Character Converter
- 5SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter
- 6SoftSkin Photo Makeup
- 7LIVE Dictionary
- 8EA Internet Filter
- 9Cate West: The Velvet Keys Game
- 10Battleship touch enabled
- 1Online Screen Video Capture
- 2Sinhala Wal Chat
- 3Southwap Games
- 4Zip Disk Repair
- 5Actionscript Schedule
- 6Canon Pep
- 7Lp Record Splitter
- 8Faster Internet Connection Software
- 9Mwanaspot Newspaper
- 10Microsoft Works Template Invoice
PrecisionID Code 39 Barcode Font Package
The Code 39 Barcode Font Package contains 6 sizes of TrueType and PostScript fonts, each supplied in normal and text readable format. The package also contains complete documentation, specifications and implementation examples
|Version:||4.0||Date Added:||22 January, 2012 00:00|
|File Size:||903.0 KB||Downloads:||33|
|Systems:||Macintosh, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Win 3.1x, Windows2000, Windows2003, Win95, Win98, WinME, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP|
The Code 39 Barcode Font Package contains 6 sizes of TrueType and PostScript fonts, each supplied in normal and text readable format. The package also contains complete documentation, specifications and implementation examples. Some implementations of Code 3 of 9 (such as Logmars) require a check digit. For this purpose, we provide Font Formatting Components which include a Crystal Reports UFL, Microsoft VBA module for Excel and Access and Visual Basic source code which may also be used as a guide for conversion to other languages. This bar-code type is also known as Barcode 3/9, Logmars or Code 3 of 9. The download is fully functional and only contains a watermark in the upper portion of the barcode.
- Monterey Barcode Creator 3.0
Create barcodes from this Windows application. Support all major barcode formats
- ASP.NET Barcode Professional 7.0
Linear, Postal , MICR and 2D barcode images for ASP.NET. Visual Studio support. Cross-Browser Compatible. Crystal Reports .NET Support. ReportViewer RDLC Local Reports support. Medium-Trust support. Transparent background support for GIF and PNG.
- .NET Barcode Professional 7.0
Barcode for Windows Forms .NET. Linear, Postal, MICR and 2D Symbologies. Visual Studio support. Crystal Reports .NET Support. Save barcode images in image files and in stream objects. Support for Binary, SOAP and XML Serialization, ReportViewer RDLC
- BarCode .NET Control 1.6
Add quality barcode functionality to an app written in any .NET environment
- IDAutomation Java Barcode Package 8.09
This barcode package contains JavaBeans, Applets, Class Libraries and Servlets for Barcoding in Java. Supports Linear and 2D barcode types including Code 128, Code 39, ITF, UPC, EAN, OneCode, DataMatrix, Aztec, Maxicode and PDF417.
- IDAutomation TrueType Barcode Font 6.11
An easy to use package of TrueType Barcode, MICR and OCR fonts.
- AVS Barcode Source 1.0.4
Create high-quality barcode images in files for use in DTP or labelling software
- VintaSoftBarcode.NET Library 4.1
VintaSoftBarcode.NET Library - the easiest way to read and write barcodes from your VB.NET, C# or ASP.NET application. Supported barcode types: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, DataMatrix, EAN, PDF417, QR, RSS/GS1, IntelligentMail, Royal Mail, UPC etc.
- WPF Barcode Professional 4.0
Barcode for WPF .NET. High quality vector-based Linear, Postal, MICR and 2D. Visual Studio & Expression Blend support. WPF data-binding support. Save barcode images in image files. XML Paper Specification (XPS). RDLC ReportViewer support.
- Create Barcode 220.127.116.11
Create Barcode Software is the proficient solution for generating taylor-made barcode labels. Create Barcode in 36 types font as Code 39, Code 128, UPC, EAN-13, EAN-8, POSTNET, QR Code etc with various image formats EMF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF and PNG.
- PrecisionID PDF417 ActiveX Control 1.3
PDF417 ActiveX Control for barcoding in Access, Excel and VB.
- PrecisionID MICR E13B Fonts 3.0
This MICR font package contains one multi-purpose MICR E-13B font and 10 additional variations of this font which include light, bold, wide and narrow versions. All of these fonts are provided in both TrueType and PostScript format
- PrecisionID UPC EAN Barcode Fonts 3.0
The UPC and EAN Barcode Font Package contains 5 sizes of TrueType and PostScript fonts for UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8 and EAN-13 bar code types
- PrecisionID Code128 Barcode Fonts 4.0
PrecisionID Code 128 includes TrueType, Binary PostScript, and ASCII PostScript Fonts so you can easily print barcodes in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and Access! PrecisionID Font Formatting Components(TM) simplify barcode generation with a Crystal
- PrecisionID OCR-A and OCR-B Fonts 3.0
The PrecisionID OCR Font Package contains two OCR fonts, OCR-A and OCR-B in TrueType and PostScript format. Both are ISO and ANSI size 1, 10CPI. These fonts also support OCR A1 and OCR B1 for Eurobanking
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Fonts 3.0
The PrecisionID 2/5 Interleaved Barcode Font Package contains 6 sizes of TrueType and PostScript fonts, each supplied in normal and text readable format
- PrecisionID USPS Postnet Fonts 3.0
This PrecisionID USPS Postnet Barcode Font Package contains TrueType and PostScript fonts, each supplied in normal and light intensity. Planet and FIM barcode fonts are also included
- Native ASP Barcode Generator 4.0
The PrecisionID Native ASP Barcode Generator creates barcodes on the web from pure ASP code without any additional components or DLLs. Complete ASP source code is provided in the purchased version
- PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control 1 9
The PrecisionID ActiveX Control may be used in applications compatible with ActiveX graphic objects such as Microsoft Access, Excel and Visual Basic
- PrecisionID Data Matrix ActiveX Control 1 3
The PrecisionID DataMatrix ActiveX Control and DLL easily creates barcodes in Microsoft Access, Excel and Visual Basic. The demo version is fully functional and contains documentation with implementation examples
|Text link code :|
|Hyper link code:|
| Download Now |
File Size: 903.0 KB
- 'Delicious Library 3' Cataloging Software and iOS Barcode Scanner App Coming ... - Mac Rumors
Mac Rumors 'Delicious Library 3' Cataloging Software and iOS Barcode Scanner App Coming ... Mac Rumors...
- Google releases Linux kernel source code for Glass - Inquirer
Inquirer Google releases Linux kernel source code for Glass Inquirer Since Google Glass uses the firm's Android...
- Linux: The Gold Standard of Code - LinuxInsider - LinuxInsider.com
Linux: The Gold Standard of Code - LinuxInsider LinuxInsider.com "Is Linux code the 'benchmark of...
- Galaxy S4 Puts More Features Into the Same Package - New York Times
New York Times Galaxy S4 Puts More Features Into the Same Package New York Times Most of the other changes in the S4...
- Linux code is the 'benchmark of quality,' study concludes - PCWorld (blog)
Linux code is the 'benchmark of quality,' study concludes PCWorld (blog) Following the analysis of more than...
- Secret Bitcoin mining code added to e-sports software sparks outrage - Ars Technica
Ars Technica Secret Bitcoin mining code added to e-sports software sparks outrage Ars Technica Competitive video...
- Open Source Software Isn't Just Code. It's Your Résumé - Wired
Wired Open Source Software Isn't Just Code. It's Your Résumé Wired Over 500,000 engineering students...
- McAfee, AV's King Of Crazy, Resurfaces - InformationWeek
McAfee, AV's King Of Crazy, Resurfaces InformationWeek In the wide-ranging Q&A, McAfee said that despite...
- Acer Aspire R7: Windows 8 Laptop-Tablet In One Crazy Package - ABC News
ABC News Acer Aspire R7: Windows 8 Laptop-Tablet In One Crazy Package ABC News Ever since Windows 8 was announced...
- Google and Adobe team up to improve iOS, Linux fonts - ZDNet
Google and Adobe team up to improve iOS, Linux fonts ZDNet If you are using a Unix-like device that has visual...