- 2Anvi Ultimate Defrag
- 3Amigabit Privacy Cleaner
- 4Skype Voice Changer
- 5Free Hide IP
- 6Photo EXIF Manager
- 7Advanced Time Reports Premier
- 8Personal Numerologist
- 10DP Animation Maker
- 1Trace a mobile number
- 2Photo Makeup Editor
- 3English To Hindi Dictionary
- 4SpamWeed Anti-Spam Filter
- 5Memory Card Data Restore Software
- 6EA Internet Filter
- 7Kurupira Web Filter and Parental Control
- 8SoftSkin Photo Makeup
- 9Cate West: The Velvet Keys Game
- 10VPN Console
- 1Embed Code Online Radio
- 2Download Film Semi Lewat Idws
- 3Cell Number Tracking In Pakistan
- 4Discussion Forum Software
- 5Tubidy Download
- 6Golf Online
- 7Create Backing Tracks
- 8Birthday Card Background Design
- 9Blackberry Display Pictures
- 10Yahoo Instant Messenger Activities List
Prime Time: Math Adventure
An educational math game that students love!
|Publisher:||Taylor Clark Software||License:||Demo|
|Version:||1.1||Date Added:||15 August, 2008 02:27|
|File Size:||11.8 MB||Downloads:||29|
|Systems:||Windows2000, Windows2003, Win98, WinME, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Starter, Vista, WinXP|
Prime Time: Math Adventure is a math-based puzzle game that is actually FUN! There are many math-based games on the market, but few engage the student. Prime Time provides the benefits of educational software in a package enjoyable for both students and gamers. While the material targets grades 3 through 7, children and adults of all ages find it entertaining.
This demo allows you to experience the core gameplay, but nothing more. The full version contains much more content, learning assistance tools, and multiplayer support. The goal of Prime Time is to reach as many schools and homes as possible to help students have more fun learning math. The price has been set very low and the minimum computer requirements are very low end so that people won't be held back from trying it out.
Prime Time offers different play modes that allow the program to be modified to fit different skill and grade levels. Prime Time's features include:
* 8 difficulty levels that allow the software to be tailored to the user’s mathematics acumen.
* 4 different play types that provide exercise in skills like strategy or quick thinking in addition to math.
* For the first time in educational software, the ability for students to compete on-line against students all over the world is available.
Working off the successful Tetris model, the basic mode in Prime Time: Math Adventure is appropriately named Prime Time. In this mode blocks containing numbers constantly ascend the screen. The student must select blocks which represent factors of the product numbers on the screen. Prime Time exemplifies the fundamental theorem of arithmetic, also called the unique factorization theorem, which states that every positive non-prime integer can be written as a unique product of primes. As the student continues on the numbers will grow larger more complex forcing the student to think aggressively about which multiples will work to keep the screen clear.
- King of Math 1000
Learn and Practice Basic Maths in quick bursts with this Windows based application. Then compare your best times with people all around the world at www.kingofmath.net
- Math Worm 2.0
A puzzle where you delve into a mathematical maze for answers to simple arithmetic equations. You must navigate the underground maze using numbers as clues while digging a tunnel for your math worm to get home
- Mathjong 1.0
Mathjong is a great game that helps kids hone their math skills while having fun at the same time! In the game of Mathjong, when you click the submit button you must have an equals sign in the equation
- MultipliK12 1.0.0
Educational game for learning and practicing the multiplication tables.
- Learn to Draw for Beginners 1.0
A fun and interactive software program for those who want to learn how to draw
- Scriptarians: The Tournament 1.3.1
Game with fantasy, 3D world, where player is learing, how to program characters
- Animated Books of the Bible 1.0
A fun way for children (and adults) to learn the books of the Bible. Covers both the old and new testaments. Easy and hard levels
- Animated States and Capitals 1.0
Learn the U.S. states and capitals in a fun (and funny) way. A full screen clickable map of the U.S. is used to teach names and locations of states and capitals in a variety of ways
- JoyTunes - Recorder Music Game 1.0
The world's 1st recorder-activated music game! Experience the magical world of music through the enchanting melodies and friendly characters of our innovative music game
- Animated Clock 1.0
A program for children from pre-school through third grade that teaches them to tell time in a variety of ways. This life skill program helps them convert digital time to analog time and vice-versa
|Text link code :|
|Hyper link code:|
| Download Now |
File Size: 11.8 MB
- Problem Of Math Educational Software Needs Solution - InformationWeek
Problem Of Math Educational Software Needs Solution InformationWeek Twenty-five years ago, when computer instruction...
- Dragonsphere review - Adventure Gamers
Dragonsphere review Adventure Gamers Fortunately, its re-release as legal freeware in 2011 has provided a new...
- Following Freeware: March 2013 releases feature - Adventure Gamers
Following Freeware: March 2013 releases feature Adventure Gamers Alternatively, you can save this world from an...
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - The Escapist
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon The Escapist Prev: Star Trek. Yahtzee is a British-born, currently Australian-based writer...
- Injustice: Gods Among Us - Escapist Magazine
Injustice: Gods Among Us Escapist Magazine ... Australian-based writer and gamer with a sweet hat and a chip on his...
- Microsoft's Strategic Blunder with Windows 8 - TIME
Microsoft's Strategic Blunder with Windows 8 TIME But this time around, Microsoft basically threw users of...
- This week, Zero Punctuation reviews System Shock 2. - The Escapist
This week, Zero Punctuation reviews System Shock 2. The Escapist ... Australian-based writer and gamer with a sweet...
- This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Star Trek. - Escapist Magazine
This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Star Trek. Escapist Magazine ... Australian-based writer and gamer with a sweet...
- PC or Mac? Windows laptop wins this time in Maine - San Francisco Chronicle
PC or Mac? Windows laptop wins this time in Maine San Francisco Chronicle "Most of the businesses in Maine and...
- I Hope I'm Wrong About Small Windows 8 Tablets - TIME
ZDNet I Hope I'm Wrong About Small Windows 8 Tablets TIME I still can't get used to using the words...