- 1PCL To PDF Command Line
- 2Stellar Phoenix SCO UnixWare Data Recovery
- 3C-Organizer Pro
- 4Mobilevideo For 3GP
- 5PayPunch Lite
- 6SharePoint Discussion Column
- 7Fax Server Pro
- 8Advanced RSS2Web Professional
- 10SharePoint List Filter Favorites
- 1Brain Train Age
- 2Portrait Professional
- 3Photo-Suit Professional
- 4123 Sound Recorder
- 5Kazi Sound Recorder
- 6Linren Sound Recorder
- 73D MP3 Sound Recorder G2
- 8Adjust Laptop Brightness
- 9Photo Toolbox
- 10Sydney Wedding Video DVD Services
- 1Safari Ipad Save Pdf
- 2Safari Browser Symbian
- 3Form Editor
- 4Safaricom Bonga Points Blackberry
- 5Safari Browser Java Mobile Application
- 6Android Gallery Add Image
- 7RVM Australia PTY LTD Wall Mount Instructions
- 8SAE File Sae
- 9Text Converter Bengali To English Language
- 10Undelete Texts Samsung
Remote Desktop Assistant
Remote Desktop Assistant manages Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections, provides connectivity monitoring and sends Wake-On-LAN magic packets. Includes Wake-On-LAN Listener, RDP port configuration tool, and Windows shutdown program.
|Publisher:||Alexander Yarovy||License:||Time-limited trial|
|Version:||1.1.331||Date Added:||12 August, 2012|
|File Size:||3.8 MB||Downloads:||16|
|Systems:||Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
Remote Desktop Assistant is a wrapper for Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection. It creates RDP configuration files and utilizes the Remote Desktop Client (mstsc.exe). Also, the program combines the features of a ping and port monitor, and a Wake-On-LAN magic packet sender, retrieving automatically MAC addresses of LAN computers. It manages multiple remote desktop connections and allows to configure more RDP file parameters than the Remote Desktop Client. You can add, edit and delete remote computer entries. Remote Desktop Assistant checks remote RDP port status and sends ICMP pings to remote computers. If your remote computers are configured to receive Wake-On-LAN magic packets, this software can turn on them remotely. Remote Desktop Assistant installer includes the additional utilities: Wake-On-LAN Listener, RDP port configuration tool, and Windows shutdown program, which can be copied and used on remote computers.
- Remote Desktop Control 1.9
Remote Desktop Control - access any remote computer from your PC
- Optimal Desktop -Mobile Edition 5.0 r219
Search and Save favorites web pages and RSS feeds on USB drives
- Remote Control PRO 3.2
A remote control solution to perform administration and support tasks
- Remote Media Desktop Manager V1.0
Manage your desktop icons, background image and media message on your LAN or
- TRAVELClip USB 1.10
TRAVELClip Remote Desktop Client enables instant, portable RDP / TSE access
- Techinline Remote Desktop 1.1.3
Next generation remote desktop access service that runs on a web browser.
- Multi-Screen Remote Desktop 2.0
Monitor and control other PC's desktops on your own screen.
- IE Remoe Desktop 3.3
Access your computer via IE from anywhere in the world.
- HB Desktop Share 3.2
Share Your Desktop with Your Entire Network!
- HB Remote PC 3.2
Access your Internet enabled home or office computer from anywhere!
- sMonitor 22.214.171.124
sMonitor is a server uptime monitor which will constantly monitor the online status of both local and remote servers. It provides a thorough reporting system, SMS/e-mail notifications and everything else that network administrators need.
- NetFlow2SQL Collector 2.0.995
NetFlow2SQL Collector can be used to receive NetFlow packets from routing devices and store their contents into databases on Microsoft SQL and MySQL servers for retrieval and analysis. NetFlow2SQL Explorer explores stored data, exports into csv, xls.
- Wake-On-LAN Sender 2.0.9
Wake-On-LAN Sender can be used to turn on remote computers sending magic packets (UDP). This freeware utility supports SecureOn password and allows to identify MAC addresses of LAN computers. Also, it includes Wake-On-LAN Listener.
- Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine 1.0.228
Receives Wake-On-LAN magic packets and starts up virtual machines. Supports Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtual PC, VirtualBox, VMware Server, Workstation, Player, Parallels WS. The built-in service allows to run machines without logon to host machine.
- Wake-On-LAN Listener 2.0
The program receives magic packets and can be used as a Wake-On-LAN configuration troubleshooting tool. It allows to select local network adapters and create Windows Firewall exceptions. Requires administrator rights.
|Text link code :|
|Hyper link code:|
| Download Now |
File Size: 3.8 MB
- 5 free remote desktop apps for Windows 8 - PCWorld
5 free remote desktop apps for Windows 8 PCWorld If you're looking for a full Windows 8 experience from a remote...
- The Linux desktop is already the new normal - InfoWorld (blog)
The Linux desktop is already the new normal InfoWorld (blog) A debate is smoldering yet again in the Linux community...
- Tumblr Comes To Windows Phone 8, Updates iOS App To Boot [Updates] - MakeUseOf
Gotta Be Mobile Tumblr Comes To Windows Phone 8, Updates iOS App To Boot [Updates] MakeUseOf For Windows Phone...
- Viber 3.0 sees free Skype alternative reach out to desktop audience - PC Authority
Viber 3.0 sees free Skype alternative reach out to desktop audience PC Authority Viber for Desktop 126.96.36.199799 is...
- Microsoft working on 'Mohoro' Windows desktop as a service - CNET
Microsoft working on 'Mohoro' Windows desktop as a service CNET Microsoft working on 'Mohoro'...
- From the ashes of Fuduntu, FuSE Linux is born - PCWorld (blog)
From the ashes of Fuduntu, FuSE Linux is born PCWorld (blog) Even more compelling is that it looks like the new...
- Ubuntu 13.04: The Linux desktop for everyone (gallery) - ZDNet (blog)
Lifehacker Ubuntu 13.04: The Linux desktop for everyone (gallery) ZDNet (blog) If you don't like it you could...
- Can gaming be the turning point for Linux on the desktop? - TechRadar UK
Can gaming be the turning point for Linux on the desktop? TechRadar UK Dear old Linux, what are we to do with you?...
- iOS 7 will reportedly look very different, become flatter like Microsoft's ... - ExtremeTech
ExtremeTech iOS 7 will reportedly look very different, become flatter like Microsoft's ... ExtremeTech Every app...
- The Best Windows 8 Apps You Can Run On Your Desktop - Lifehacker Australia
The Best Windows 8 Apps You Can Run On Your Desktop Lifehacker Australia Even if you bypass Windows 8′s...